Homeowner Roof Inspection Price
As a homeowner, you have the final say in your roof replacement, so we offer free roof inspections to get our foot in the door. No one wants to pay for a roof inspection and we don’t want to make you pay for yours, because we want your business if there is damage. It also doesn’t make sense to pay three or more roofing companies in Fort Worth to do roof inspections charging $200 – $700 each time before any work is even completed.
Why Our Roof Inspections Are Free
However, we don’t want to charge you a dime when you already will have a deductible to have your roof replaced that must be paid to your home insurance company. That’s why we work with your home insurance company to get you the best possible deal on your roof. The only person we want to bill is your home insurance company and while we have to go through you and there is a required deductible by state law in Texas, our goal is to keep your deductible as your only cost during the roof replacement process.
So, here’s what happens step-by-step to provide you with a deductible-only cost roof replacement:
- Request three inspections and compare them against each other to see who paid the best attention to detail and is offering the best roof replacement based on materials, proper ventilation of your roof, and reviews.
- File a claim.
- Verify the roofing company works with your home insurance company.
- Select the best roofing company and send the estimate to your insurance company.
- Receive your check and get any and all necessary signatures.
- Deposit the check and call your Fort Worth Roofing Contractors.
- We replace your roof and take the payment from the check provided by your insurance company plus the deductible cost.
Builder & Real Estate Broker Price
If you’re a home builder, broker, or other real estate service provider that is NOT the owner of the home, you can expect to pay between $200 and $700 for a roof inspection. This price is because there’s no guarantee of work to be completed in all cases and it’s simplest to provide a flat price based on the following:
- Roof height
- Level changes
- Material / Type of Roof
- Square footage
- Flexible scheduling
To have a roof inspection done, simply give us a call and we’ll provide you a quick estimate to get the inspection done that works with your schedule.